Golden Girl Golden Girl

Fabulous

I'm very impressed with your work. Your style has really been coming around lately. The mask has become very symbolic to the point that as soon as it is seen in a thumbnail, everyone knows it is you. Which I think is great since now people can register who you are with your work ie) you have developed a very unique style, which I quite enjoy.

The expression of the figure is very well done; all the right parts of the body articulate the way they should to produce a very bold formulation. One thing that I most appreciated was the subtle texture of your characters skin. As creepy as this may sound, I want to be able to touch her flesh to see what it would feel like. But I would settle for being able to bask in her radiant pride.

You are quite talented at what you do. Please continue to do what you have been doing. I look forward to your next peace.

Darkness Darkness

Wow

As usual - it's incredible. I could never imagine drawing something this large. You did an excellent job at maintaining the human figure, especially considering the scale of your work. The mood created by the graphite accents the pose of your subject perfectly.

I've always been impressed with your work, and I still am.

Abandoned Abandoned

Creepy

This is frightening, but entirely awesome at the same time. I particularly like the colours you chose to use. I can`t exactly put a finger on exactly why though. Maybe cause it gives it a "wooden" feeling, which i guess owls live in the woods, and the woods can be a creepy place for certain contexts. Like I said, I don't know.

Errold responds: